About Our Company:
Finzly is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and was founded in 2012 by financial engineers whose mission is to create a modern, real-time, and responsive platform for bankers who need to break free from core limitations. Our initial success and wider adoption arrived after the introduction of our foreign exchange, trade finance, lending, digital, and branch banking solutions.
Finzly provides world-class Foreign Exchange and Trade Finance solution, the platform trusted by most US banks. Finzly is on a mission to free banks from their core banking systems and core-vendor limitations, by creating an Appstore ecosystem that empowers banks to launch new products and services instantly and easily. Finzly enables financial institutions to make smarter technology decisions while getting to market at fintech speed.
Finzly is seeking a dedicated and high energy person to join our Professional Services team as an Implementation Analyst. A successful candidate will be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks to lead the successful implementation of our FX STAR product with new and existing clients. The Implementation Analyst will serve as a key liaison between Finzly and the client and will guide clients through each step of the implementation process, working with appropriate team members to ensure a successful implementation.
This position is responsible for ensuring the overall success of the product implementation to the satisfaction of the client.
- Be one of the key contacts with the customer during the implementation process.
- Ability to clearly communicate, demonstrate, and document processes tied to the onboarding of new customers.
- Plan and deliver flawless product demonstrations and discussions.
- Configure FX STAR in accordance with customer requirements (workflows, integration).
- Partner with clients on Interface requirements for Integration of Core Banking Platform, AML, OFAC, General Ledger, Account analysis, Liquidity provider systems, and custom reports.
- Clearly write thorough business requirements for changes or enhancements requested by the client.
- Coordinate with both internal and client teams for custom requirements, UAT testing, and works with development teams on defect fixes.
- Conduct testing prior to delivering UAT environments to the customer.
- Document procedures and User Guides.
- Support the client through their testing.
- Document meeting minutes, notes action items, and follows up to ensure actions are completed.
- Ability to multitask in high-pressure environments and to successfully manage several concurrent, and sometimes competing, priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-years+ Foreign Exchange front to back knowledge.
- 3-years+ of experience in Analyst/Client Implementation role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio along with Lucid charts.
- Experience with accounting for Foreign Exchange.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance is a plus.
- Knowledge of Payments, SWIFT, Fedwire, and other payment rails.
Benefits at Finzly:
Health and Wellness: Medical Insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance; life insurance; long-term disability; FSA accounts
Vacation and Time Off: paid time off; paid holidays
Financial and Retirement: 401(k); company equity; performance bonus
Please apply for this role by sending resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org